Friday, July 20, 2007

Beautiful City of Melbourne















































































Nothing seems to get me on a pump for the past 6 years I have been living in Melbourne. I guess I have never truly appreciate this city for I knew I'm going to be here for a very long time. Yep, I am taking it for granted and I could always capture any amazing view anytime, whenever I am ready to pick up my camera and go! Well, taking things for granted has always been human's worse behavior. I admit I am no exceptional, to be honest!

I agree we never appreciate things that are within our reach. Yet, care about it head over heels when it started to drift away.

I decided to perfect my "not-so-perfect" behavior by appreciating things around me. Life is short, thing changes every second and there is no take-2 in our life. You missed it for whatever reason...there can never be a deja vu.

I started to realize and learn that this city is beautiful by its nature....the feeling has just built up little by little everyday :)

I would like to share a few nice shots of Melbourne taken this year in my blog. I hope you will eventually fall in love with this beautiful city of Melbourne.

No comments: