Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Sister













First mum went through the proud period when people go "You have two beautiful daughters, are they twin?"
Then, mum went through the "jaw-dropping" period when people go "So, you have one boy and one girl! Well done!!"
..then, the embarrassing period when people go "Your son has beautiful golden tanned complexion and your daughter has fair complexion like mommy".
..and then, mum had headaches when teachers go "I'm sorry, I can't teach her any longer. She came into my class and fight with those boys behind the classroom. You must send her home and don't send her back again"
..and mum had another headache when people go "Your plum size son/daughter (??!) is so adorable!! (Yea, she was once a mini beer barrel).
..we went through a long period when people go "Are you sure you are both sister?....like both with the same parents?" (GOSH!!! OF COURSE we are, you idi*t!!!! We are definitely from the same parents!!) hehehe....
..and, we went through an annoying period when people go "Who's the older one?" (of course her, the shorter one, GOSH!!!..need to ask?!) hehehe...
..and when Shaun (my cousin aka my brother) went through the happiest period when people go "Woah, who is Shaunie's girlfriend in the photo? Both are pretty (we will exchange look and giggled).." (No! No! Shaun, we are the boss!!)
When my sister happily married to her hubby in January 2007, I went "Woohoo!! Off the hook!! Less pressure!! hehe...mom and dad had the best moment in life when their "son" finally gotten married!!
I always agree that my sister has sharp and beautiful features and she can be very attractive (if she doesn't talk) hehehee.....She is my one and only sister and I love her very much. Although we have lots of differences in tastes and styles but we always have fun laughing at each others!! She cares about me a lot and always come to my assistance whenever I need help and support. She is a very funny person and always win the hearts of people around her. She is a very family oriented person and she cares about everyone. Although she is bad at cooking and very fierce at times, she bosses around the house as though she knows it all. hehe....She is the Champ!!
You must know her, she is adorable :)

2 comments:

daZZLing cEri said...

BRAVO...I really love what my sister tulis (write) about me...No doubt, that was the true history of the 2 of us. I will WATCH OUT OF YOU everyday. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK.
we will be life companion too..no matter what happen. Time won't change my LOVE to you. YOU ARE ALWAYS my little sister.

zenxy said...

Nice blog on the run.... Hahaha.. i never know u have a brother... but Ceri do looks like a boy when i first meet her when we was...i think 15.... but wht a 15 years knowing u boths....
Very nice and headache life experience. Cheers